All CBA project leaders and team members, apply the following code of practice / professional conduct:
- We honour, support and respect the purpose, potential and dignity of every individual
- We treat our colleagues, competitors and our profession with respect
- As business and training consultants, our client is the leader of the organization who hired us and the organization itself as a legal entity.
- All information we get from our clients are and will remain confidential unless we are authorized by the client to use them.
- We construct and agree a written project or contract with our clients and make sure that prior to our initial session, our clients understands our approach, the bounds of confidentiality, financial agreements and all other terms of the agreement.
- We respect our client’s right to terminate our contract at any point during the process. Should we ever lose our commitment to our client or see indications that our client is no longer benefiting from our partnership, we will truthfully inform him / her and exercise our right to terminate the contract
- We will under no circumstances take advantage of our client personally, socially, financially, or otherwise
- We are attentive to our limitations and boundaries and only provide services that we are qualified by training and / or experience
- We will suggest that our client seek services of other experts and resources whenever we see the need and will involve them ourselves only with written approval from our client.